16 agosto 2006

Mr. Morrissey.. this charming man


















I entered nothing and nothing entered me 'til you came with the key
And you did your best but as I live and breathe you have killed me
You have killed me.

Yes, I walk around somehow but you have killed me
You have killed me

Who am I that I come to be here?..
As I live and breathe you have killed me
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow but you have killed me
You have killed me

And there is no point saying this again, there is no point saying this again
But I forgive you, I forgive you
Always I do forgive you.

Morrissey nos meus ouvidos este verão... em rotação máxima.
Lamentávelmente não o vejo em Paredes de Coura :(

1 comentário:

Taliesin disse...

Gosto muito do ultimo album de Morrissey "Ringleader of the Tormentors"...já deste ano, limitou-se a confirmar que este ícone estava de volta, depois de na década de 90 ter passado por alguns momentos de menor inspiração...
Foi pena não o ter visto em Paredes De Coura...escolhi os Bauhaus e escolhi muito bem...mas segundo "rezam" as criticas do concerto de Morrissey...não foi nada de especial...
Kiss