13 julho 2008

sons de um domingo..














"Just a minute before you leave, girl
Just a minute before you touch the door
What is it that you're trying to achieve, girl?
Do you think we can talk about it some more?

Come over here from over there, girl
Sit down here. You can have my chair.
I can't see us goin' anywhere, girl.
The only place open is a thousand miles away
And I can't take you there.

I ain't too good at conversation, girl,
So you might not know exactly how I feel,
But if I could, I'd bring you to the mountaintop, girl,
And build you a house made out of stainless steel.
But it's like I'm stuck inside a painting
That's hanging in the Louvre,

My throat start to tickle and my nose itches
But I know that I can't move.
Let's try to get beneath the surface waste, girl,
No more booby traps and bombs,
No more decadence and charm,
No more affection that's misplaced, girl

Don't fall apart on me tonight,
I just don't think that I could handle it.
Don't fall apart on me tonight,
Yesterday's just a memory,
Tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be
And I need you, yeah."

Bob Dylan

1 comentário:

Vera Isabel disse...

este não é um post a ver no horário de trabalho! tenho sorte de a imagem não ser maior!!!
XD