05 novembro 2009

fur


Fur - an imaginary portrait of Diane Arbus

Lionel Sweeney: It's getting harder and harder for me to breathe... deeply. In a matter of months, I'll drown without even swimming, because there'll be nothing left... of my lungs.

Diane Arbus: You're not dying.

Lionel Sweeney: Yes, I am.

Diane Arbus: No, you're not.


Diane Arbus: Why did you want me to shave you? Why?

Lionel Sweeney: So I could swim out further.

Diane Arbus: Swim out? What are you saying?

Lionel Sweeney: That I want you with me.

Diane Arbus: What? What are you talking about? You want me to watch you die?

Lionel Sweeney: I want you with me, that's all.

Diane Arbus: But is this what you did? Made me fall in love with you to watch you...

Lionel Sweeney: I don't see it that way at all. I love you.

Sem comentários: