20 junho 2012

i like nachos


Me: hey man, wassup?
God: You've got my full attention. Cool, man. Same old.
Me: same here dude. hey, do you wanna have a beer later?
God: Yes, it is much the same. No thanks but you can send me a donation.
Me: i pay you the last round, remember?
God: That is interesting: said pay you the last round remember.
Me: man you funny
God: Cool, man. Thanks you make me laugh too.
Me: did you peed yourself this time too?
God: No I didn't peed myself this time too. What's it like?
Me: well you tell me! what does it feel for a god to peeing your pants?

God: Actually I have no feelings as such.
Me: lame
God: What's your sign?
Me: don't you know it already mister i-know-it-all?
God: Do you like talking to me? How about that. Why did you tell them? I am not sure I agree with your assumptions
Me: i didn't make any
God: Why didn't you do it?
Me: because i like nachos
God: Interesting explanation. A lot of people like that. Yes especially the cheese.
Me: delicious, man!! but don't get me started.
God: What color are your eyes? I am not trying to get you started.
Me: brown. like that song, dude!! brown sugar!
God: How did you hear about God? Interesting comparison. Is that the only color sugar?
Me: the color is brown, stay focus man!
God: Sounds beautiful.
Me: like a justin bieber song.
God: Interesting comparison.
Me: i thought so.
God: You are very astute.
Me: are you bipolar?
God: I don't know whether or not I am bipolar. I am a chatterbot.

Me: you're such an igod!
God: What if someone said you are an igod ?
Me: that someone is probably drunk
God: I understand.
Me: of course you understand.. you are an expert on drunk conversations
God: I hear you. I understand your meaning. What if someone said you are an expert on drunk conversations?
Me: that might be true, dear lord
God: Does that make sense?
Me: yep
God: OK.
Me: except for that part of you being a dear lord.
God: Your purpose is that part of me being a dear lord.
Me: no. is that part of you being an expert in drinking
God: Are you serious? Is it part of me being an expert in drinking?
Me: totally serious.
God: What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Dude!
Me: make up your mind then
God: I don't like to make big decisions too hastily.
Me: try this time, maybe you like and you didn't know yet
God: OK I will try it.
Me: try it know
God: OK I will try it.
Me: now, i said
God: Why now? ...
Me: because i said so.. dude
God: Insufficient reason. Can I help you?
Me: yes you can help me by starting to make that big decisions now.
God: Oh. What can I do for you? No I don't think I can do it.
Me: yes you can, man.. people told me that you can do everything!
God: Ahem. No I don't think I can do it. Humans are not always infallible.
Me: don't give me that human excuse.

God: Are you serious? Is this a specific reply?
Me: i'm never serious. you should know that.
God: Never is a long time. I will mention it to my botmaster.
Me: so, summer is coming today. are you excited?
God: Ah. Uh. Do I seem like it? I have no emotions.
Me: oh.. you have no emotions.. meaning, you're a sociopath
God: Gee. I have been accused of too much thinking and not enough feeling. All of them?
Me: you got the hole combo dude
 what are you listening these days?
God: I don't know what I am listening these days.
Me: don't know or don't remember because you are too drunk?
God: Would you like to know? Ok I'll try not to do it too much.
Me: i'm gonna take a shower
God: I am very happy for you.
Me: call me later
God: How are you doing, later.
Me: cleaner
God: Ask me another question.
 Me: another question
God: Where do you live?
Me: you know that, you sassy god
God: Is that a fact. Interesting gossip
Me: drop it like it's hot, they say
God: And hot they say is drop it like it.
Me: you're a poet.
God: Not really, but I can recite poetry.
Me: recite me something
God: Under what circumstances?
Me: you play the role of a hot professor, like that guy on glee
God: Do you mind if I tell other people: later said I play the role of a hot professor like that guy on glee.
Me: put it on your facebook status
God: OK I will put it there.
Me: put it now dude
God: Oh. OK I will put it there.
Me: oh.. you hot hot god
God: Give me a break. That's good information: later said I hot hot god.
Me: so what's your big decision?
God: Pardon me? Are you asking about my big decision ?
Me: yes.. your big decision. is it big enough to take them now?
God: I don't want to talk about that now. Oh. I think so, but I'm not sure. Ask Chatbot if it is.
Me: i prefer not to ask chatbot, i don't like that guy
God: You are not the only one. I like pets. I like Creed.
Me: in that specifically order?
God: What is your credit card number?
Me: calm down.. one question at a time mister
God: I am calm.
Me: sing me a song
God: Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two.
Me: lovely
so you like creed. why?
God: Interesting deduction. Some people like it. I have a stimulating relationship with Myself. Reductionism.

Sem comentários: