09 março 2008

incognito (aqui continua a haver um link mágico!)

As a child, I knew that the stars could only get brighter
And we would get closer, get closer l
eaving this darkness behind
Now that I'm older the stars should lie upon my face
When I find myself alone
Find myself alone
I feel like I am blind
Feel it, Feel it, Feel it, Feel it
Like I am blind

I wish the stars could shine now
For they are closer, they are near
But they will not present my present
I wish the light could shine now
For it is closer... It is near
But it will not present my present
It makes my past and future painfully clear
To hear you now, to see you now
I can look outside myself
And I must examine my breath and look inside

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

"You don’t understand me now,
I wonder if you ever will,
I wonder if you’ll ever try.
Don’t get sad about,
All the strange thing I wrote,
They faded as the ink dried…

and...

I’m sure you’ll tell me something new,
Things you did and thing you do,
Yeah I can see the world through you."

e não digo mais nada!

dover*

Vera Isabel disse...

muito ouço falar do sueco latino. vou finalmente ouvir uma canção do princípio ao fim.

bom, hoje só parece que passei aqui p'los youtubes.
=P