22 maio 2006

Dirty dirty poetry



















You make me feel like a sticky pistil
Leaning into the stamen.
You make me feel like Mr. Sunshine inside.

You make me feel like splendor in the grass where we're rolling
Damn skippy baby
you make me feel like the Amazon's running between my thighs.

You make me feel love
You make me feel like a candy apple all red and horny
You make me feel like I want to be dumb blonde
In a centerfold, the girl next door.

And I would open the door and I'd be all wet
With my tits soaking through this tiny little t-shirt
That I'm wearing and you would open the door
And tie me up to the bed.

You make me feel love
Lover I don't know who I am.
Am I Barry White - am I Isis?
Lover I'm laced with your unconscious, I will be your Desdemona

You make me feel, ohhh
You make me feel, ahhh
You make me feel, oh, oh, ah, ah, oh, oh...

Paula Cole - Feelin' Love

bela música esta.. o poema também está à altura, com a sua dose recomendada de loucura latente.
o Xerife é que a sabe toda.. :)
grande música! *

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

gosto de ouvir esta música enquanto tomo o meu banho de espuma

*

Taliesin disse...

Nestes ultimos dois posts existe aqui algo de Libidinoso...Freud iria justificar isto pelo complexo do "Grande e enroladinha"...de certeza!
;-)****