05 fevereiro 2006

Entre(linhas)


Open wide
Oh so good I'll eat you
Take me for a ride
In your sweet delicious
Perfect little mouth
There upon I linger
You will have no doubt
I'll do my best for you
I do

Let's stop to get it going
Lost myself just thinking about the two of us
From each other drinking
Begin with the lips
Fingertips and kissing
Turn me inside out
I do my best for you

Up and down we go
From the top you push me
This is such a thrill
Lost in love and dancing

You blow my head open
Of this there's no doubt
I do my best for you
I do

For you I would crawl
Through the darkest dungeon
Climb the castle wall
If you are my Rapunzel
You let your hair down right in through your window
Good they locked the door
I do my best for you
I think the world of you

You drive me crazy
Crazy is all right
With you looking at me
You make me feel high
Every single thing you do to me
Is like I'm drunk
I do my best for you
I do


Dave Matthews Band - Rapunzel

Esta é a minha forma nada subtil de te dizer que.. ontem foi bom.
Claro que para ti tinha de ser Dave Matthews.. e a letra pareceu-me bem. ;)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

subtil.. ainda aqui estou a espiar e cada vez que te leio me da mais vontade de descobrir o que está na proxima página ;)