12 janeiro 2006

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Joel: I could die right now, Clem.
I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be.

Clementine: You know me, I'm impulsive...
Joel: That's what I love about you.



Joel: I don't see anything I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will! But you will, and I'll get bored with you and feel trapped, because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.




Clementine: This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.



Clementine: Joely? What if you stay this time?
Joel: I walked out the door. There's no memory...
Clementine: Come back and make up a goodbye at least, let's pretend we had one... Goodbye, Joel.
Joel: I love you.
Clementine: Meet me in Montauk...
Clementine [whispers] Meet me... in Montauk.


[Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind]

1 comentário:

Taliesin disse...

Clementine: Joel, I'm not a concept.I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind.I´m not Perfect.
Joel: I don't see anything I don't like about you.
Clementine: But you will!
Joel: I Can´t...
Clementine: You Know, You will think in things...
Clementine: I'll get bored with you and feel trapped, because that's what happens with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Okay?
Joel: Okay.
[Laughs]
[Running in Montauk]

Aconselho vivamente a visualizarem este grande filme...