24 novembro 2008

like some modern-day.. on the run again


PJ Harvey - Good Fortune

Threw my bad fortune off the top of
A tall building, but I'd rather have done it with you

Your boy's smile, five in the morning
Looked into your eyes...
And I was really in love

And I feel like some bird of paradise
My bad fortune slipping away
And I feel the innocence of a child
Everybody's got something good to say

When we walked through Little Italy
I saw my reflection
Come right off your face

I paint pictures to remember
You're too beautiful
To put into words

And I feel like...

So I take my good fortune
And I fantasize of our leaving
Like some modern-day
Gypsy landslide

Like some modern-day
Bonnie and Clyde... on the run again

esta música no regresso a casa..
quando piso um tapete de folhas secas que se agitam pelo ar com pequenos remoinhos.. e o frio me leva a apertar mais o casaco junto ao corpo.
é o conforto que preciso até chegar a casa.. e sonhar com o meu Henry Lee.

1 comentário:

Mokas disse...

...and what a lucky Henry Lee he is
=)

jinhos

(love this tune... thanxxx)